I was just thinking about some of the great products/things I love and I thought I’d share them with you!
1. Mumford and Sons. I’m in love with their song “I Will Wait.” It’s just so catchy. Every time I hear it in the car I immediately turn it up way loud and sing at the top of my lungs . 🙂
2. Sabras Hummus individual packs with cauliflower. It’s seriously the best snack ever. I find myself craving it often.
3. Lush’s Mint Julips lip scrub. It’s the most amazing product! It’s made up of sugar, vanilla extract, a couple different oils, and peppermint oil. You just put a little on your lips, rub your lips together, and then soft lips!
4. Sushi. I have eaten it 3 times this past week. I had it for breakfast and lunch one day over the weekend. For some reason, I just keep craving it.
5. American Idol. I love reality tv and I love music. It’s the best combination ever!
6. Tide Pods. These are the best form of laundry detergent. It’s a little pouch of product that dissolves in the water in your washer. Just toss one in and then add clothes. No measuring out required! Love em!
7. Multi grain Cheerios. I started out buying regular Cheerios, but I needed a change. A lot of cereals have tons of sugars, but these only have 6 grams.
8. The French Baguette candle from Bath & Body Works. When lit, it makes the room smell like fresh baked bread from a bakery. Yum!
9. One-A-Day women’s gummy vitamins. I’m really bad about taking anything regularly because I forget. But these fruit flavored gummy vitamins make me wanna take my vitamins because they taste so good.
10. My doggy. My dog, Pudge, is always going to make the list of things I’m obsessed with but especially so today. I had to save her from another dog today, and my motherly instincts definitely kicked in. She didn’t get bit, but it was close. She’s 100% ok though. 🙂
Well, there’s my top 10 things I’m obsessed with right now. You should go try, or watch, or use, or listen to some or all of these things right now! 🙂 All except my doggy of course, she stays with me. 🙂